Friday, August 15, 2008

More YouTube Silliness

Here are some more videos that we found on You Tube.

When I did my last posting on YouTube videos, Stephanie was very indignant that I uploaded the wrong Johnny Depp remix. Her favorite was "I've Got a Jar of Dirt" and not "Why is the Rum Gone?" as I previously stated. It is Kristen who likes "Why is the Rum Gone?" To remedy my previous confusion, here is "I've Got a Jar of Dirt."



A few years ago, the radio station that I listen to caused a minor sensation when they began playing a German children's song called Schnappi Das Kleine Krokodil. I have now found the video to Schnappi and have uploaded it for your pleasure. It is just so darn cute.



When Kristen took French in middle school, her teacher used Pigloo the French penguin as a teaching device. Even if you don't understand the French, it is very catchy.

1 comment:

playtime19 said...

YAY FOR PIGLOO!!!! AND Shnapi (I spelled that wrong oops) And Lol the "Jar of Dirt Remix" ^^